Are you looking for Beam Saw Reviews? Our experts found 44221 number of feedback online for "Beam Saw" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Beam Saw. On selected products for the Best Beam Saw you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||Makita HS0600 10-1/4" Circular Saw||9.8||CHECK PRICE|
|2||SKILSAW SPT55-11 16 In. Worm Drive SAWSQUATCH Carpentry Chain Beam Saw (Renewed)||9.8||CHECK PRICE|
|3||Big Foot Tools SC-1025SU BF-UG 10-1/4-Inch Wormdrive Magnesium Circular Saw w/ Skil Motor||9.6||CHECK PRICE|
|4||Prazi USA PR2700 Beam Cutter Non Worm Drive||9.2||CHECK PRICE|
|5||SKIL 15 Amp 7-1/4 Inch Circular Saw with Single Beam Laser Guide - 5280-01||9.2||CHECK PRICE|
|6||SKIL 16-5/16 In. Magnesium Worm Drive Skilsaw Circular Saw - SPT70V-11||9||CHECK PRICE|
|7||Makita 5402NA 16-5/16" Circular Saw||9||CHECK PRICE|
|8||Superior Steel S77000 12 Inch Beam Cutter for Worm Drive Saws||8.8||CHECK PRICE|
|9||Big Foot SK-1025KIT-2 Style 2 Beam Saw Attachment Kit||8.4||CHECK PRICE|
|10||Prazi USA PR-7000 Beam Cutter Blades||8.2||CHECK PRICE|
Comparison Chart for Best Beam Saw
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Beam Saw after analyzing 44221 reviews.
Table Of Content:
- Makita HS0600 10-1/4" Circular Saw
- SKILSAW SPT55-11 16 In. Worm Drive SAWSQUATCH Carpentry Chain Beam Saw Renewed
- Big Foot Tools SC-1025SU BF-UG 10-1/4-Inch Wormdrive Magnesium Circular Saw w/ Skil Motor
- Prazi USA PR2700 Beam Cutter Non Worm Drive
- SKIL 15 Amp 7-1/4 Inch Circular Saw with Single Beam Laser Guide 5280-01
- SKIL 16-5/16 In. Magnesium Worm Drive Skilsaw Circular Saw SPT70V-11
- Makita 5402NA 16-5/16" Circular Saw
- Superior Steel S77000 12 Inch Beam Cutter for Worm Drive Saws
- Big Foot SK-1025KIT-2 Style 2 Beam Saw Attachment Kit, 10-1/4"
- Prazi USA PR-7000 Beam Cutter Blades, Circular Saw Blade Attachment Part, Increase Cutting Power and Capacity...
1. Makita HS0600 10-1/4″ Circular Saw
- Delivers the trusted performance of the Makita 5007F 7-1/4″ circular saw with the capacity to cut 4x lumber in a single pass.
- Powerful 15 amp motor delivers 4, 300 RPM with power to cut beams, engineered lumber, and timber
- Well balanced design at 16-1/2″ long and weighing only 15.2 pounds For increased operator comfort
- Auxiliary front and top handles are positioned for comfort and control
- Large cutting capacity (3-13/16″ at 90° and 2-11/16″ at 45°)
2. SKILSAW SPT55-11 16 In. Worm Drive SAWSQUATCH Carpentry Chain Beam Saw (Renewed)
- Worm drive gearing with electric brake delivers relentless power and proven durability
- 14-1/4 in. Depth of cut to power through through deep Material in one pass
- Self-lubricating, full house chain with tool-less tensioning provides high quality cuts
- 15 amp Dual-Field motor stays cooler, increasing longevity and work efficiency
- All magnesium construction for durability and reduced weight
3. Big Foot Tools SC-1025SU BF-UG 10-1/4-Inch Wormdrive Magnesium Circular Saw w/ Skil Motor
- When cutting at a 90 degree angle the depth of cut is 3-7/8″
- When cutting at a 45 degree angle the depth of cut is 2-3/4″
- Light weight Magnesium Parts Saw weighs 16.59 lbs with blade
- Cuts 4×4 material in 1 pass
- Assembled in USA
4. Prazi USA PR2700 Beam Cutter Non Worm Drive
- One pass cuts for beams, Posts and logs creating errorless match-up
- Footplate and built in site ensures gliding manageability while cutting perfectly straight lines
- Will cut angles up to 45 degrees while at 90 Degree you get a 12″ cut
- Vertical blade allows smooth, exact square cuts
- Increase your cutting capacity from 2 1/2 inches to 12 inches
- New design that fits most regular 7 1/4 inch circular saws
- Easy installation
- Footplate must drop from rear
5. SKIL 15 Amp 7-1/4 Inch Circular Saw with Single Beam Laser Guide – 5280-01
- Powerful 15-amp motor delivers 5 300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1 4-inch carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- 51° bevel capacity with a positive stop at 45° for a wide variety of cuts
- Dust blower keeps line-of-cut free of sawdust for improved visibility
- Safety lock/guarded trigger and power-on indicator minimize accidental starts
6. SKIL 16-5/16 In. Magnesium Worm Drive Skilsaw Circular Saw – SPT70V-11
- 6-1/4 inch cutting capacity for one-and-donE, clean cuts through 6x and lumber up to 6-1/4 inch thick.
- Largest capacity worm drive circular saw that delivers relentless power for the biggest jobs
- Tough, durable magnesium die-cast footplate ensures accurate cuts every time; All magnesium construction for durability and reduced weight.
- 15 AMP Dual-Field motor keeps the motor cooler to provide increased power
- 16-5/16 In. SKIL blade to make perfect cuts right out of the box
7. Makita 5402NA 16-5/16″ Circular Saw
- Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 2,300 RPM for enough power to cut through pressure treated lumber
- Cuts 6x material at 90° and 4x material at 45° in a single pass
- Weighs only 32.1 lbs. for increased operator comfort
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Ideal for cutting large timber, pressure treated lumber and wood logs
8. Superior Steel S77000 12 Inch Beam Cutter for Worm Drive Saws
- Convert your 7-1/4″ & 8-1/4″ Worm Drive to a Beam Cutter (Saw not included)
- Footplate and built-in site ensures gliding manageability while cutting perfectly straight lines
- The vertical blade allows smooth, exact, square cuts
- One-pass cut for beams, posts, and logs, creating errorless match-ups
- The Beam Cutter does what a chain saw or a circular saw cannot do
9. Big Foot SK-1025KIT-2 Style 2 Beam Saw Attachment Kit
- When cutting at a 90 degree angle with the Big Foot 10-1/4″ Worm Drive Beam Saw the depth of cut is 3-7/8″.
- When cutting at a 45 degree angle with the Big Foot 10-1/4″ Worm Drive Beam Saw the depth of cut is 2-3/4″.
- The Big Foot 10-1/4″ Skilsaw Adapter Kits comes with complete installation instructions
- Takes less than 15 minutes to install on to your 7-1/4″ Skilsaw.
- Fits SKILSAW Model SHD77-02, SPT77W, SPT77W-22, DOES NOT FIT SPT77WML-22 (MAG LIGHT)
10. Prazi USA PR-7000 Beam Cutter Blades
- COMPLEX CUTS – For those heavy-duty tasks, this attachment gives your saw more power and precision.
- MADE FOR YOUR SAW – Fits all Skil, Bosch, Makita, DeWalt, and Craftsman 7.
- ENSURES SAFETY – Footplate and built in site ensures gliding manageability while cutting perfectly straight lines.
- CUTTING CAPACITY – Increase your cutting angles, depth and glide with these high quality blades.
- HIGH QUALITY – Prazi is dedicated to creating high quality and innovative products to decrease your manual labor and increase safety.
Does the thought of finding a great Beam Saw stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Beam Saw in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?
If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Beam Saw for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!
Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Beam Saw. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Beam Saw in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Beam Saw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Beam Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Beam Saw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Beam Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Beam Saw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Beam Saw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Beam Saw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Beam Saw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Beam Saw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find any Beam Saw featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.