Are you looking for Mortise Jig Reviews? Our experts found 32833 number of feedback online for "Mortise Jig" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Mortise Jig. On selected products for the Best Mortise Jig you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||Trend LOCK/JIG/B Adjustable Trade Lock Jig for Mortice Lock and Latch Faceplates||9.8||CHECK PRICE|
|2||Trend LOCKJIG Lock Jig for Routing Face-Plate Recess and Mortise||9.4||CHECK PRICE|
|3||Milescraft 1224 Edge & Mortise Guide||9.4||CHECK PRICE|
|4||M Power MHLF Mortise Hinge Lock Flute Guide for CRB7 Router Base - Router Base Sold Separately||9.4||CHECK PRICE|
|5||Mophorn 16-Piece Door Lock Hole Opener Kit||9||CHECK PRICE|
|6||Bora Router Dado Jig||9||CHECK PRICE|
|7||Pro-Lok Door Lock Installation Kit (INJIG-KJ)||8.8||CHECK PRICE|
|8||Pro-Lok INJIGC-Mort Mortise Lock and Faceplate Installation Jig Kit||8.6||CHECK PRICE|
|9||Souber DBB Lock Mortiser||8.4||CHECK PRICE|
|10||Mophorn 8-Piece Door Lock Hole Opener Kit||8.2||CHECK PRICE|
Comparison Chart for Best Mortise Jig
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Mortise Jig after analyzing 32833 reviews.
Table Of Content:
- Trend LOCK/JIG/B Adjustable Trade Lock Jig for Mortice Lock and Latch Faceplates , Black
- Trend LOCKJIG Lock Jig for Routing Face-Plate Recess and Mortise
- Milescraft 1224 Edge & Mortise Guide
- M Power MHLF Mortise Hinge Lock Flute Guide for CRB7 Router Base Router Base Sold Separately
- Mophorn 16-Piece Door Lock Hole Opener Kit, DBB Lock Mortiser Door Fitting Kit with 3pcs Tungsten Steel...
- Bora Router Dado Jig, the Woodworking Router Guide That Allows For Precise, Straight Dados, Rabbets, and...
- Pro-Lok Door Lock Installation Kit INJIG-KJ
- Pro-Lok INJIGC-Mort Mortise Lock and Faceplate Installation Jig Kit
- Souber DBB Lock Mortiser
- Mophorn 8-Piece Door Lock Hole Opener Kit, DBB Lock Mortiser Door Fitting Kit with 3pcs Tungsten Steel...
1. Trend LOCK/JIG/B Adjustable Trade Lock Jig for Mortice Lock and Latch Faceplates
- INFINITELY ADJUSTABLE: Sliding plates and stops for mortice and faceplates from 30mm up to 250mm long, ideal for use with obscure sized locks as well as all standard locks and latches.
- COMPATIBILITY: For use in a 1/2-in capacity router with 80mm plunge capacity fitted with a 30mm guidebush and 12mm cutter; Suitable Trend cutters: 3/75X1/2TC, TR37X1/2TC, C172X1/2TC.
- QUICK AND EASY SET UP: Engraved on underside to allow fast, accurate set up for common door widths of 35mm, 40mm, 44mm and 54mm.
- RECOMMENDED USE: Adjustment range makes it the ideal jig for precision fitting the mortice positions for multi-point lock strips into wooden doors; For lock faceplates of lengths up to 250mm.
- ADAPTABLE SLIDING PLATE AND STOP ADJUSTMENTS: Useful with different guidebush diameters and straight cutters for general mortice work in construction projects.
2. Trend LOCKJIG Lock Jig for Routing Face-Plate Recess and Mortise
- QUICK AND SECURE: With its tool-free setup, the Trend Lock Jig is very fast to set to any door width from 34mm to 58mm wide; Full-length clamping plate ensures jig remains rock solid in use, secured with locking levers and twin clamping knobs.
- ADJUSTABLE SIZES: The set of 12 lock face plate and 4 lock case templates supplied are held in the Lock Jig with magnets for fast swapping, requiring just one router and cutter to do both the lock case mortice and the faceplate.
- FULL INSTRUCTIONS: A comprehensive laminated reference sheet with common lock model also offers a secondary chart on the reverse side for info relating to faceplate and lock case sizes to quickly select the correct templates and achieve perfect results.
- EASY TO USE: Each template is stamped to indicate the locks it can be used with; 4-lettered plates for lock cases and 12-numbered plates for the faceplates; Simplifying and speeding up the selection process as well as eliminating costly errors.
- NEEDED ACCESSORIES: To rout the lock case mortice, a router with an 80mm plunge and fitted with a 30mm guide bush is required, along with a suitable 12mm diameter cutter with an overall length of 115mm to achieve the maximum mortice depth of 70mm.
3. Milescraft 1224 Edge & Mortise Guide
- Compatible with plunge and fixed base routers
- Straight edge has a maximum Travel of approximately 5-1/2″
- Large surface area for straight and curved edges for radial cuts
- Includes two non-marring mortising pins for cutting mortises into varying board thicknesses
- Clear 13″ offset base provides added stability during edge routing
4. M Power MHLF Mortise Hinge Lock Flute Guide for CRB7 Router Base – Router Base Sold Separately
- Massive range of width from effectively zero up to a maximum of 7″
- Large nylon jaws stabilize relationship between router and work piece
- Micro adjustment ensures jaws remain parallel to each other at all times
- CRB7 Precision Router Base sold separately
5. Mophorn 16-Piece Door Lock Hole Opener Kit
- 16 PIECES KIT – This 16-piece door lock mortising kit involves 1 jig kit door lock motiser with 3 cutters, 2 spanners, 1 ruler and 10 accessories.
- 3 CUTTERS – Cutters made of tungsten steel, higher quality over high-speed steel.
- APPLICABLE DOOR RANGE – The lock mortising kit can be used on wooden and aluminum doors with thickness under 13.
- EASY OPERATION – Applying vertical guides with height and depth stops, overrun cutting area will be avoided by using this tool set.
- ACCURATE AND FAST – Robust construction and precise manufacture.
6. Bora Router Dado Jig
- MAKE STRAIGHT, ACCURATE DADOS AND RABBETS – Woodworkers asked us for a router guide / router jig that would make precise Dados, Rabbets, and Mortise cuts.
- WORKS WITH THE BORA WTX and NGX CLAMP EDGES – The perfect addition to your woodshop, this dado router guide will help with all of your woodworking projects.
- WORKS WITH ALMOST ALL MAKE/MODEL ROUTER – Includes a 1” standard guide bushing for easy mounting (works with almost any routers).
- VERSATILE CUTTING FOR WIDE DADOS – Cutting adjustment allows for cutting wide dado’s with a 1/4″ 3/8″ or 1/2″ router bit.
- LARGE PLATE SIZE FOR EASIER HANDLING – The large plate size ensures your router stays steady, and is easy to handle.
- Our router plate is not designed for palm routers.
7. Pro-Lok Door Lock Installation Kit (INJIG-KJ)
- Markers Included in the Kit: Strike Plate Marker, Latch Marker, Deadbolt marker, Lip Strike Marker, Strike Locator.
- Bits Included in the Kit: 1-1/2″ Multi Spur Bit, 2-1/8″ Multi Spur Bit, 1″ inch Auger Bit
- Tools Included in the Kit: The Killer Jig, Heavy-Duty Carrying Case, Set of 2-1/8″ Hardened Bushing Plates.
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 12 x 6 inches
8. Pro-Lok INJIGC-Mort Mortise Lock and Faceplate Installation Jig Kit
- The Mortise Lock Installation Kit comes with everything needed to cut professional quality, fast and accurate mortise pockets and face plates for Schlage, Sargent, Corbin Russwin, Kaba, and other door hardware.
- The mortise jig is quick and simple to set up, self centering and securely clamps onto the door edge securely.
- This professional kit includes three of the most common carbide-tipped wood cutting bits – 7/8”, 1”, and 1-1/4” diameter.
- For use on hard wood, soft wood, composite doors and even aluminum doors (with the use of special cutters).
- Protect and store tools in a custom heavy duty case
9. Souber DBB Lock Mortiser
- DBB Lock Mortiser
10. Mophorn 8-Piece Door Lock Hole Opener Kit
- 8 Pieces Kit: This 8-piece door lock mortising kit involves 1 jig kit door lock motiser with 3 cutters, 2 allen keys, 1 spanner, 1 ruler and 1 plastic suitcase for easy transport.
- 3 Cutters: Cutters made of tungsten steel, higher quality over high-speed steel.
- Applicable Door Range: The lock mortising kit can be used on wooden and aluminum doors with thickness under 13.
- Easy Operation: Applying vertical guides with height and depth stops, overrun cutting area will be avoided by using this tool set.
- Accurate and Fast: Robust construction and precise manufacture.
Mortise Jig Buying Guide
Does the thought of finding a great Mortise Jig stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Mortise Jig in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?
If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Mortise Jig for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!
Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Mortise Jig Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Mortise Jig in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Mortise Jig currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Mortise Jig based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Mortise Jig before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Mortise Jig they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Mortise Jig, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Mortise Jig before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Mortise Jig will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Mortise Jig if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Mortise Jig on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.
These are the criteria we have chosen our Mortise Jig on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no! The most important thing that you should know about us is, we're always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find any Mortise Jig featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.